Your sensitivity setting plays an important role as much as your gaming skill is a must to become a pro player in BGMI as well as PUBG. Read this article till the end because in this I will tell you the best sensitivity settings as well as the code that you can put in your account to zero your recoil in BGMI.
You must have seen many pro players. Why are they called pro players? Because they specialize in killing the opponent in any condition. Here the condition means range such as short, mid, and long-range. Your aim is very important to kill the opponent player and sensitivity plays a big role in increasing the accuracy of your aim. You can keep your sensitivity setting according to your own, but if you want to copy the sensitivity of a pro player, you can implement the settings in your game directly as shown in this article. Because we have discovered this setting by copying the sensitivity of many popular streamers and made an average of it.
Best Sensitivity settings to control recoil
To play like a pro player, you have to focus on everything that a pro player does. The sensitivity setting is one of the only things pro player pays a lot of attention to. You must have seen a player hitting a target up to 200 meters many times, then all this happens due to controlling recoil. If you use a gyroscope, then you have an additional advantage in shooting with an assault rifle at long range, and even if you don’t then it does not matter. Just copy these sensitivity settings to your account, do some training and play like pro players.
Camera Sensitivity (Free look) to control recoil in BGMI
- 3rd Person Camera (Character, Vehicle) – 170%
- 1st Person Camera (Character) – 85%
- Camera (Parachuting) – 120%
Camera Sensitivity to control recoil in BGMI
- 3rd Person No Scope – 160%
- 1st Person No Scope – 133%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 70%
- 2x Scope – 73%
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 27%
- 4x Scope, VSS – 20%
- 6x Scope – 10%
- 8x Scope – 7%
ADS Sensitivity to control recoil in BGMI
- 3rd Person No Scope – 120%
- 1st Person No Scope – 120%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 55%
- 2x Scope – 40%
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 30%
- 4x Scope, VSS – 30%
- 6x Scope – 20%
- 8x Scope – 10%
Gyroscope Sensitivity to control recoil in BGMI
- 3rd Person No Scope – 303%
- 1st Person No Scope – 300%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 300%
- 2x Scope – 250%
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 150-250%
- 4x Scope, VSS – 151-250%
- 6x Scope – 70%
- 8x Scope – 50%
Best Sensitivity code for zero recoil in BGMI
Now you need to copy the below codes and put them into your BGMI account. But I don’t recommend you to copy someone’s settings, whereas you can find your best sensitivity settings, which will make you feel more satisfied. And if you still want to copy, then below are some sensitivity codes of some popular streamers.
Let us know in brief how to use this code in your account:
1. Go to the Settings > Sensitivity in BGMI.
2. Click on the Layout Management button.
3. In the newly opened popup click on the Search Method button.
4. Enter the code as same as shown in the above image and hit the Preview button.
5. After that click on the Use button. As you can see your sensitivity settings have been replaced successfully.
Replacing the sensitivity setting doesn’t mean you’ve become a pro. Whatever your settings are, practicing well on them is more important than having good sensitivity. And your device also plays a big part in making you a pro. Because if you play with a low-end device then no matter how good the sensitivity is, your performance will also be poor. That is why it is very important to pay special attention to all these things. And yes, by looking at the KD of a player, we can not judge his skill, because even a beginner can maintain a good KD. Here are the tips to increase KD in PUBG/BGMI.