Have you found trouble opening the Pinterest website on your Chrome browser? Don’t worry it is a temporary error that can be fixed permanently. When you open Pinterest for the first time after turning on your computer, it opens. But after that when you try to open it then it does not open and shows a “this site can’t be reached” message. In this article, I am going to tell you how you can permanently fix this issue and can access Pinterest anytime.
What to do when Pinterest not opening in Chrome?
Make sure while doing this your computer should be connected to the internet.
1. Go to the Control Panel on your computer.
2. There navigate to Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center.
3. Now it will open a new window where you can see the Wi-Fi option under the View your active networks section, just click on it.
4. It will open Wi-Fi status, click on the Properties button as shown in the image.
5. It will show the items used by the connection, choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and click on the Properties button as you can see in the image.
6. Now you have to change the server addresses, to be able to change it you have to check the Use the following DNS server addresses check box.
7. Enter the following fields as it is in the image:
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternative DNS server: 184.108.40.206
8. Click on the OK button.
After doing this setting to your computer Pinterest will definitely work properly on your browser.
Also read ⤵️
- How to solve “Product Activation Failed” in Excel?
- How to fix “this file is dangerous Chrome has blocked it”
- How to remove Google smart lock from Facebook & Instagram?
This Post Has One Comment
I get the error clicking on the link in email from Pinterest, but if I copy the address it is directing to, and paste it “by hand” in Chrome, the page loads without problem.