Have you found trouble opening the Pinterest website on your Chrome browser? Don’t worry it is a temporary error that can be fixed permanently.
When you open Pinterest for the first time after turning on your computer, it opens. But after that when you try to open it then it does not open and shows a “this site can’t be reached” message. In this article, I am going to tell you that how you can permanently fix this issue and can access Pinterest anytime.
How to get rid of Pinterest not opening on Chrome?
Make sure while doing this your computer should be connected to the internet.
1. First of all go to the Control Panel on your computer.
2. There navigate to Network and Internet >> Network and Sharing Center.
3. Now it will open a new window where you can see the Wi-Fi option in the View your active networks section, click on it.
4. It will open Wi-Fi status, click on the Properties button as shown in the image.
5. It will show the items used by the connection, choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and click on the Properties button as you can see in the image.
6. Now you have to change the server addresses, to be able to change it you have to tick Use the following DNS server addresses.
7. Enter the following fields as it is in the image –
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternative DNS server: 22.214.171.124
8. Click on the OK button and you can see your Pinterest has been opened.