What is the full form of MPSC?
The full form of the term MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. This is the exam conducting agency, created by constitution of India under article 315. and it works to select Class ‘A’ and Class ‘B’ officers for Indian state of Maharashtra, according to merits of participant in exam conducted by them.
Its headquarter is situated in capital of Maharashtra, Mumbai. This is a body, which works to recruit the talented and eligible candidates as officers on only Maharashtra state level.
Little bit about MPSC examination
It works on very simple way. This exam takes place twice in a year. The format of exam is objective based.
To measure the talent and functionality of the candidates they conduct the exam in three stage pre-examination, main examination, and personality test. The candidate who cleared all these stages, become an officer of Class ‘A’ or Class ‘B’. There are various posts for which it held the exam, some of them is mentioned below –
- Maharashtra State Service Examination
- Maharashtra Forest Service Examination
- Maharashtra Agricultural Service Examination
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Class A Examination
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Class B Examination
- Civil Judge, Junior Level & Justice Magistrate, Class A Examination
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Category-2, Maharashtra Electrical Engineering Services, Class B
- Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Examination
- Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Exam
- Maharashtra Tax Assistant Group-A Exam
- Maharashtra Assistant Exam
- Maharashtra Clerk-Typist Exam
Eligibility & criteria for MPSC exam
The graduation completed candidate, who have completed his 19 year age, can appear for this exam. The candidates of open category can appear for the exam till the age of 38 years, the candidates of reserved category can appear for the exam till the age of 43 years.
Candidate should have the Domicile certificate of Maharashtra state to appear for the exam. Also candidate should have the knowledge of language Marathi. Candidate must have taken Marathi subject in his school certification. State Service Examination can be held in both Marathi and English language.
Other full form of MPSC?
Along with Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC has a another full form which is Michigan Public Service Commission. It is an agency, which formed in 1939 and headquartered in 7109 W. Saginaw Highway
Lansing MI. It aims to protect the public by providing Michigan residents with safe, reliable, and accessible energy and telecommunications services at reasonable rates.
Also read –