What is the full form of MI?
According to Xiaomi, the full form of MI is Mobile Internet. Some people also claim that the word MI is made from the last two letters of the Xiaomi. Xiaomi is a Chinese company and it is popular in India under the name of MI and Redmi.
Xiaomi is a Chinese-based electronic appliances manufacturer company, which is headquartered in Beijing, China. This is a multinational company and its major product line is smartphones. This company is the 4th largest smartphone manufacturing company in the world, and this company has laid the biggest mobile business in India.
Along with smartphones, it manufactures more electronic gadgets such TV, smartwatches, headphones, power bank, water purifier, and much more.
How did Xiaomi MI get success in a short time?
As you know Xiaomi MI is not so an old company like others, is founded on 6th April 2010. In such a short time, this company has got so much success that it can compete with other mobile company. Along with China, they have a big market in India.
There are many reasons behind getting so much success in such a short time.
- This company is selling phones with more features at lower prices than other mobile companies.
- This company is giving phones with good camera quality at a low price in comparison to other mobile companies.
- Xiaomi has made itself more capable therefore it manufactures all the apparatus for its product in its own company.
- Xiaomi company thinks more about benefiting its customers, customer satisfaction matters a lot to them.
- They have opened their service centers at every possible location so they have been able to listen to the grievances of the customer.
Also checkout | ROG full form
MI – Mumbai Indians
Here MI’s full form is Mumbai Indians, this is an Indian domestic cricket team and it competes in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Ever since the IPL was started in 2008, this team is also working. Team Mumbai Indians owned by India’s biggest industrial group Reliance Industries through IndiaWin sports.
The team Mumbai Indians represent the city Mumbai which is the capital of Maharashtra state of India. Its home ground is Wankhede stadium in Mumbai. The team Mumbai Indians has the title of the most winning team in IPL, it has won the IPL trophy five times.
Sachin Tendulkar was the first captain of Mumbai Indians, and Rohit Sharma is the current captain it.
IPL season won by Mumbai Indians
- In 2013, Mumbai Indians won the final match of IPL against Chennai Super Kings at Eden Gardens.
- In 2015, Mumbai Indians won the final match of IPL against Chennai Super Kings at Eden Gardens.
- In 2017, Mumbai Indians won the final match of IPL against Rising Pune Supergiant at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium.
- In 2019, Mumbai Indians won the final match of IPL against Chennai Super Kings at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium.
- In 2020, Mumbai Indians won the final match of IPL against Delhi Capital at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
And this made team Mumbai Indians most trophy winning team in IPL.
MI full form – Mission Impossible
Here, the term MI stands for Mission Impossible. It does not need any introduction, it is very famous in itself. It is counted among the most successful films in the film world. Along with the film, the game is also popular in the name of Mission Impossible.
Mission Impossible is a movie series and created by Bruce Geller. Its first film was made in 1996 and was a huge success. The leading role in this movie series is Tom Cruise, who is an agent of an Impossible Mission Force. The earning of this whole movie series is over $3500 million.
Movies in Mission Impossible Series
- Mission Impossible 1
- Mission Impossible 2
- Mission Impossible 3
- Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
- Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
- Mission Impossible Fall Out
- Mission Impossible 7
MI full form – Myocardial Infarction
Along with the above, the term MI is also acronym for Myocardial Infarction. The common word for Myocardial Infarction to be used is Heart attack.
When a person has a Myocardial Infarction or Heart attack, blood does not flow properly to any part of his heart and the muscle of his heart does not work properly.
This is the very dangerous condition of human body, in some cases people get directly die due to this attack. Some of its symptoms is chest pain, shoulder pain, sweating and much more.
Some other full forms of MI is given below –
Also checkout | SMPS full form