Are you looking for the easiest and simplest way to Install WordPress in cPanel? This is the best place for you. After reading this article you will get the correct method for it.
The requirements to Install WordPress
Blogger is the best way to manage basic blog but if you want to become pro blogger you have to move your blog to WordPress.
For this, you need to spend a little bit of money on it. Because you have to buy a Custom Domain and hosting. I recommend you to buy a domain and hosting as per your budget. I have the best plan for you, Check this website for the cheapest Domain and hosting.
let start to Install wordpress cPanel –
In this process, you must have a cPanel of your hosting. Because the way to install WordPress is going through cPanel. Your Hosting provider provides you the cPanel of your hosting.
Steps to Install WordPress in cPanel
Step 1 – Go to Your cPanel Dashboard (as shown in image)
Step 2 – Now scroll down and go to App Installer
Step 3 – Click on WordPress Option
Now you will see love letter of WordPress….Ha ha ha… just kidding
Step 4 – Click on “Install Now” button
Step 5 – Full fill the following information
- Software Setup: Don’t touch the version setting here. Another is you have to add your Domain Name there.
- Site Setting: Here You need to add Your Website name and its description. Don’t enable Multisite.
- Admin Account: You can add your username, user password, and Admin email.
- Choose Language: Select your website language here.
- Select Plugins: Don’t touch this Block
- Select Theme: Here you have select the theme for your website.
Step 6 – Click on “Install” Button
(After Install button you can see “Email Installation Details to” add your live email id)
Now wait for progress bar, once it full fill you will get the congratulations message on your window.
There you go! now you have WordPress website.
If you want to login to your WordPress you have to –
Step 7 – Type “yourdomain.com/wp-admin”
This is the correct way to Install WordPress in cPanel. If you have any other way to install WordPress in cPanel share it with me.
If you like this article, Share it with your friends and help me to get famous.