We do daily chatting on WhatsApp. Sometimes there is some important chatting that you have to make notes, or if you want to keep some memorable chatting with your forever, then in such a situation you will like to download your chatting. In this article, I will tell you that how you can make your WhatsApp chat a PDF.
Do you know you can share your WhatsApp chat with anyone by using the Export chat option and using the same method you can also download your WhatsApp chat on your mobile or computer. Let see the full process of making your WhatsApp chatting a PDF.
How to make WhatsApp chat a PDF?
Whenever we export a chat in WhatsApp, it is exported in a text (.txt) file, and then we have to convert this file into a PDF file by using any online/offline converter. Now follow the steps below to know how to export and how to make it PDF.
1. First of all open your WhatsApp and go to the chatting which you are wishing to download.
2. Tap on the three dots button at the top right corner, then tap on the ‘More‘ option.
3. There you can see the ‘Export chat‘ option, tap on it and select such a destination from where you will be able to easily find this file, such as send it to any of your alternate email addresses, also you can use Google Drive.
4. Now download that text (.txt) file to your device.
5. If you want to convert the text file into a PDF file on your mobile, there are many such apps available by using which you can do so. Either you can go for any online file converting website. Or get this file to your computer.
6. Open that file with MS Word on your computer.
7. Now click on the ‘FILE‘ menu at the top left corner of the MS Word window.
8. Click on the ‘Save As‘ button and select a location where you want to save your PDF file on your computer.
9. A new Save As window will open, there click on a dropdown menu ‘Save as type‘ and select PDF (*.pdf).
10. Finally click on the ‘Save‘ button.
It’s done! You have made your WhatsApp chat more secure by making it a PDF file. Now whether you share it or let it lie in your computer for years. In this way, we can save any important chat as PDF, so that you can view it later. You can further secure this PDf by setting a password. If your deal was settled on WhatsApp and that person scammed you, then you can take a printout of this PDF and present the hardcopy as legal evidence.
Also checkout | How to remove Google Smart Lock from Facebook & Instagram app?