Is there any person in your Facebook friend list with whom you have to forcefully chat? Or someone who starts messaging you on seeing you online and you don’t like to chat with them. So to avoid such people, I have a trick, using which you will be online on Facebook but those people will not be able to see it. In this article, I am going to tell you that how you can hide your active status on the Facebook lite app with this you will know how you can hide your last seen on Facebook lite.
I have experienced this, how annoying it is that even if you do not want to, you have to message. “Last Seen” shows that time lapse when you were last online. Whenever you are online on Facebook, that dot in front of your name gets green color, and all the persons in your Facebook friend list can see that and get an idea you are online. So by turning your active status off your all problems will be solved, and you will be able to send the message only to those people that you like to chat with.
Why do you need to hide last seen on Facebook?
- If there is a sample person on your Facebook who seems your online status and starts sending you stupid messages, to avoid such person.
- To avoid a family member who starts giving knowledge even without asking
- If you do not have time to send messages to everyone and you want to contact only a few selected people.
- If you are a famous person and you get hundreds of messages every day, then it becomes necessary to reply to people, because people start considering you arrogant, so it is important to look offline.
How to hide last seen using messenger app?
It is not sensible to block someone directly in order to ignore the catting with him/her, the person in front can be hurt by getting blocked by you. So be smart and use the features of Facebook smartly. If you are a Messenger user then this tutorial will come in handy for you. Messenger has two smart options to hide your Active status, let know about them in brief.
1. Open your Messenger and get logged in to Messenger with the account whose active status you want to hide.
2. After Logging in, you will see the home interface of Messenger, click on your profile picture at the top left corner of the Messenger.
3. Now scroll a bit down, and search for the Active Status option, which you will see in the Profile section.
4. There you will see two options as follows –
- Show when you’re active – If you keep this option on, your friends can see whether you are online or offline, also they can see when you were recently online (Last seen) on Facebook. If you keep it off, your friend won’t be able to see whether you are online or offline, and your Last Seen also will be hidden for everyone on Facebook.
- Show when you’re active together – If you keep tuned this option on, your friends can see if you are online or offline at the same time. If you keep this option off your friends will not see you are active in save chat, but they will see if you are on Messenger.
5. Now you can hide your active status by turning off these options according to your using Messenger.
Also checkout | How to lock your Facebook profile in mobile?
How to hide last seen on Facebook lite app?
1. Open the Facebook lite app and log in there with the account whose active status you want to hide.
2. At the top right corner of the Facebook lite you can see the three horizontal line button i.e. Humberger button () click on it.
3. It will redirect you to the Menu section of the Facebook lite app, scroll a bit down, find Settings and enter in it.
4. Now it will redirect you to the Settings & Privacy page, scroll down and search for Active Status, which will find in Audience and visibility settings.
5. On the Active Status page, you will see a dot, if that dot is green, then understand that your active status is on, and if you want to turn it off, then tap on it. After tapping, it will stop flashing green.
This is the correct way to hide your activity on Facebook and this feature of Facebook provides you more privacy. Hiding active status is not enough, apart from this, there are many things that you will not have to do so that the person can believe that you are not really using Facebook, otherwise he will easily understand that you are ignoring him.
Additional activities to avoid
- Do not make any changes in your Facebook status. If you do so, person in front can easily catch you that you were active but didn’t reply him.
- Whatever common friends of both of you have, do not react and comment on any of his posts on Facebook, because its notification will also go to the user whom you have to ignore. And this will give a hint to the user that you are ignoring him.
- Do not message in a group in which that person is also added, as he can see your message.
- Do not look at his status even by mistake, because whoever saw his status, he will definitely see it.
- If he sends a messege, then none of his messeges should be seen, if you see it, he will understand that you came online.
By following all the above-mentioned things, you can ignore any person in a smart way. First of all, hide your last scene. Whether you use Messenger or Facebook lite app, I have told you the method of how you can hide your last seen? For a particular person, turning off the active status means directly ignoring him, so I have tried to give tips on how to ignore him on Facebook in this article.
If you like this article then share it with your friends. If I have made some mistakes in this article, feel free to contact me.
Thanks for reading.