Your YouTube account is significant to you. Because the whole feed is arranged according to you, you have saved videos, you have made playlists and you have subscribed to your favorite creators, and this is very difficult to do all this again. You must think that your channel is safe, it’s just that normally nothing wrong will happen because all the videos you watch on YouTube are recognized. But people are now facing the “This action isn’t allowed” error on YouTube. This is because your YouTube channel gets suspended due to some reason or by mistake.
When you open the YouTube app on your phone, you find that your account has been terminated by YouTube. You also get an information mail of it, in which it is written that you have violated the community guidelines of YouTube, although you would not have made any mistake. If something like this is happening to you too then you are on the right article. In this article, I will tell you how you can get your channel back, how you have to fill out the appeal form, and what feedback you have to give to YouTube, I will tell you the whole process.
Why does YouTube suspend your channel?
In my case, I used to use YouTube only to watch videos like I have been doing for a decade. Neither I uploaded a single video on my channel nor have I spam by commenting on any channel yet. YouTube terminated my channel without telling me the exact reason or any prior warning. Not only this but my other 2 channels were also terminated with it. I have got one of my channels back but the other two have not been returned. Now whenever I try to log in with a terminated account, YouTube shows me “This action isn’t allowed.”
Youtube does not specify the exact reason for terminating your channel and there is a huge list of Community guidelines for using, uploading, and many more on YouTube. So that it becomes complicated to understand which specific guideline is violated by you. Youtube does not terminate you if you do a mistake once but if you keep doing it again and again YouTube does not forgive you. This becomes a serious case, and the chances of getting your channel back become minimum. Follow the further article only if you are sure you haven’t violated any rule, YouTube suspended your channel mistakenly.
How to fix “this action isn’t allowed” error on YouTube?
If you are not able to access your YouTube account that means your YouTube channel has been suspended. In order to recover it you must need to feel an appeal form by entering your channel’s link. YouTube send you a mail to inform you that your account has been terminated including the link to the appeal form as well as your channel’s link.
- Go to the browser and search for the ‘YouTube channel suspended‘ or you can directly go through email you recieved from YouTube.
- Click on the first link to open a page that included the link to the appeal form.
- In the form, enter your name, the email address (on which your YouTube channel is created), one more email address for contact purposes, the URL of the suspended channel (which you can find in the email you received from YouTube), and an explanation in brief.
- After adding the above information click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email including YouTube is reviewing your appeal, and will get back to you within 2 days.
Submit DMCA counter form for getting your suspended YouTube channel back
- Get login to YouTube using any other account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of YouTube homepage.
- then select Help & feedback from the list.
- Search account termination using search feed and select Channel or account terminations from search result to get relevant help.
- Click on Free-form under Copyright terminations.
- Now scrol down, under Fomatted links to the content click on Google’s webform.
- Enter your detail including your country, name, email address, residency address, phone number and other details.
- Tick on the below two check boxs, enter your name in Signature feed, and click Submit button.
YouTube will send you a mail to your given email address to inform you what they are going to do with your suspended YouTube channel and whether your channel is recoverable or not. If you get your channel back then the error “this action isn’t allowed on YouTube” will not last on your YouTube.