PUBG (Player Unknows Battle Ground) has become one of the most played games in the world. If you play PUBG, this article is for you. In this article, I will tell you the best VPN for PUBG mobile.
Hey, If you play PUBG mobile you know, how many glitches and bugs there are in PUBG mobile. The hardest thing for PUBG mobile players is PUBG got banned in India. Due to this, the game does not run well, due to which we have to face many bugs in the game, such as trouble downloading the Resource Pack, ping remains high on the Indian server, the only solution to all these problems is to use VPN. There are still many people who play the global version and why don’t even play because the data transfer from PUBG to BGMI through Facebook has been shut down. That’s why people have no other option but to play the global version.
Bugs to be solved using VPN in PUBG Mobile
- Unable to connect with server – When you try to open your game it shows unable to connect with server or server response time out or couldn’t find server etc. These bugs do occur even if you have high speed internet.
- You can’t login – This is a very common issue. It shows nothing when you try to login to PUBG or sometimes it show messages like login failed or something. If you have other PUBG id you can’t login to it.
- Trouble to download Resource Packs – In PUBG mobile we get the characters. They have clothes too. People spend money to get expensive outfits. But when you update or reinstall PUBG mobile, your clothes and skins become invisible to you. To make that visible you have to download resource packs but you unable to download it. Your character is still naked.
- Always ping high/game lag problem – This is the most harassing issue in PUBG mobile. We have been seeing this problem ever since PUBG mobile was banned. You can not give your effective gaming experience with your teammates.
- Changed Server – If you have been playing PUBG from season 15, you may know that the option to changing server has been canceled. Now if you select a server, you can not change it for 60 days. If you live in India, your best ping is in Asia server. Your ping will be high in other servers.
- Mic glitch/Speaker glitch – Sometimes you can’t hear your teammates or sometimes your voice is not heard by your teammates, this happen because of mic/speaker glitch.
All the above-mentioned problems can be fixed only by using VPN. But you don’t know which is the best VPN that can provide you best experience. I have researched it. Because I was also playing PUBG with high ping. I found the five best VPNs for us that can give us the best experience. These VPNs are not only for PUBG mobile global version but also for PUBG mobile Korean version as well as PUBG mobile lite too.
Which is the best VPN for PUBG Mobile?
The only solution for all the above-mentioned issues is to use VPN. VPNs should be effective by using them your ping should remain constant. The ping should not increase. I am not giving a rating to them and I am writing this article to help you to increase your gaming experience.
1. Singapore VPN
Singapore VPN is also one the best VPN which is specially working on PUBG. Even many people connect this VPN while opening the crate. This VPN also helps to keep your ping constant and less. It is made by DroidTechSoft company. As you can see it has a 4.0 rating and 1M+ people downloaded it.
It provides safety, security, and Privacy Protection. You can unblock any sites, apps, or games. Also, it provides game acceleration & a Ping booster. In this app, you can select your server manually by clicking the globe button in the top right corner.
It’s also very easy to use. You only have to click on connect button in-app. After that accept the permission request. Now you are all set to wait for connect. Once it connects you are ready to play PUBG without high ping.
2. 3x VPN
As you can see this VPN is specially made for gaming. You can see the game’s icon on its description picture. This VPN is made by fruit Security Studio. It has a 4.4-star rating. It is legally available on Google Play Store.
It is very easy to use with more features. You can connect VPN with a single tap. On the other hand, you can select the server manually. This VPN provides an additional function that is you can increase the disconnect time of the VPN. This function is very useful for gamers.
3. 188.8.131.52 VPN
184.108.40.206 is one of the best VPN and its developer has developed it especially for PUBG mobile. It is legally available on Google Play Store. As you can see it has an average 4.3 rating and around 250k+ people reviewed it. It was downloaded by 10M+ people.
It is very easy to use as well as it has a very simple interface. Only you have to enable the connect button. If it opened a pop-up click ok. You have connected successfully. If you want to disconnect, close the button.
It is a totally free application, which makes your internet safer and private. 220.127.116.11 gives more value to your privacy. They don’t sell your data to anyone. This is made by Cloudflare. inc company.
Every device has a different system therefore if the first VPN is working properly in my device, it doesn’t work well on your mobile either. Hence you have to try all 3 VPNs on your device and decide which is best for you. This depends on your device to work with a VPN. But I am sure you will get the best gaming experience by using one of these VPNs. I am also playing PUBG mobile without high ping and without getting lag in my game.
I hope you are able to get less ping by using one of these VPNs. I also have researched best VPNs for lite version.
Thank you for reading.